Downtown Coral Gables Welcomes Miami Spice 2018!
Miami Spice, the mouth-watering restaurant promotion showcasing the very best of Miami cuisine, returns to Downtown Coral Gables from August 1 through September 30. Participating upscale and fine-dining restaurants will be offering three-course meals featuring signature dishes at reduced prices: Lunch/Brunch $23 and Dinner $39.
This year more than 200 restaurants will be participating during the 17th edition of Miami Spice, making it the perfect opportunity to visit your favorite participating restaurants or try a new place. Downtown Coral Gables locals and visitors will be able to experience gastronomic offerings at the following locations:
- Amore Restaurant & Bar, 95 Miracle Mile
- Bellmont Spanish Restaurant, 339 Miracle Mile
- Bulla Gastrobar, 2500 Ponce de Leon
- Bocas House Coral Gables, 2 Aragon Avenue
- Bricktop’s, 2418 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Christy’s Restaurant, 3101 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Cibo Wine Bar Coral Gables, 45 Miracle Mile
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, 2525 ponce de Leon Blvd
- Graziano’s Restaurant, 394 Giralda Avenue
- Kao Sushi & Grill by SushiClub, 127 Miracle Mile
- MesaMar Seafood Table, 264 Giralda Avenue
- Morton’s The Steakhouse, 2333 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Ortanique on the Mile, 278 Miracle Mile
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House, 2320 Salzedo Street
- Seasons 52, 321 Miracle Mile
- Swine Southern Table & Bar, 2415 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Talavera Cocina Mexicana, 2299 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Tap 42 Craft Kitchen & Bar, 301 Giralda Avenue
- ZUCCA Restaurant, 162 Alcazar Avenue
Enjoying Miami Spice is very simple: visit the Greater Miami and the Beaches website, search for the restaurant you want to visit and check the days of the week that the restaurant offers Miami Spice lunch/brunch or dinner as well as their menus. Reservations are strongly recommended.