Pop-up Art Galleries & Retail Stores on Miracle Mile
Come to Downtown Coral Gables and visit the art exhibits, galleries and retail pop-ups!
Several vacant storefronts along Miracle Mile are being used to host temporary pop-up gallery exhibits from local artists. Miracle Mile-goers will have the opportunity to visit these exhibitions through the end of May.
– The Million Orchid Project, presented by Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, 214 Miracle Mile
– Space Traveler by Alberto Blanco & Milton Becerra, 259 Miracle Mile
– Urban Art Carlos Domenech Troy Campbell Art Gallery, 359 Miracle Mile
– Adriana Meneses Art Consultant & Oscar Ascanio Gallery, 360 Miracle Mile
– Color Ride in Coral Gables by Ninoska Huerta Gallery, 290 Aragon Ave
Other galleries and exhibits in Downtown Coral Gables are:
– Venice in the Gables by the City of Coral Gables, 135 Miracle Mile
– Oneirica presented by Conde Contemporary, 204 Miracle Mile
– Cross Pollination: Honeybees and Murano Glass presented by the Coral Gables Museum, 285 Aragon Ave
– Paintings by French artist Alain “Pito” Ducot at Le Provencal, 266 Miracle Mile
Also, find the newest retail addition to the Mile, 828 Clothing! The brand was founded by Danielle & Matt Forte and focuses on encouraging mothers to retain their style identity through the different stages of pre-pregnancy and post-pregnancy. 828 Pop-Up, is located at 263 Miracle Mile and will remain open through May 31. Store hours are Monday to Saturday 11am-7pm and Sundays 12pm-5pm.
*The Pop-up Art Galleries, an effort of the Business Improvement District of Coral Gables to bring more art to the Gables, initiative would not be possible without the support of Downtown Coral Gables’ landlords and property owners including Terranova Corporation, Kerdyk Real Estate and Comras Company and The City of Coral Gables. Color Ride, Space Traveler and CG-Art Visions Galleries are sponsored by MG Developer.