Savor a World of Flavor
June marks the return of the Business Improvement District of Coral Gables’ second annual Coral Gables Culinary Month! The month-long event celebrates Downtown Coral Gables’ thriving food and beverage scene. Culinary Month promises 30 days of exclusive, interactive and mouthwatering events, promotions, special menus, chef demonstrations and more.
- June 3–23: Indulge at the 12th Annual Coral Gables Restaurant Week; served with creative, discounted menus prepared by Coral Gables’ finest chefs. This year, you have three whole weeks to taste your way through Coral Gables! You’ll have plenty of time to try new eateries and return to old favorites, all offering amazing prix-fixe menus at a great price.
- June 6: Join Bellmont Spanish Restaurant for a culinary getaway to Spain in the heart of Miracle Mile. Make your reservations today to the Tour of Wines featuring Juan Gil Winery.
- Every Friday starting June 7: Participate in Café Grumpy’s free coffee tasting! Enjoy 4-6 coffee selections from the menu. As a guest you’ll sniff aromas, slurp coffee and talk about what you tasted in each cup. Learn to identify different flavor profiles inherent in coffees from countries like Kenya, Burundi, Honduras and Colombia.
- June 7: La Dorada Restaurant will be hosting a special presentation of the exclusive Pescado a La Sal/Sea Salt Crusted Flake Fish made with fresh flown in Wild Mediterranean Sea Bass in its most natural form. Complimentary samples will be offered to the first 20 attendants.
- June 9: Enjoy a four-course wine pairing menu featuring Freemark Abbey wines at Fleming’s Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. Tickets are $ 110 per guest. Call 305-569-7995 to reserve your seat.
- June 10-16: Unsuspecting Freebee riders will have the opportunity to participate in a Coral Gables culinary scene trivia challenge and compete for prizes from local restaurants during Freebes on the Freebee. You never know – your next Freebee ride might have your next meal on board!
- June 14: Come to Amigo Grill & Co to try excellent and delicious samples of Spanish Chistorras, Empanadas and Malbec Wine with great service!
- June 15: Recreate Zucca’s signature cocktails during Mixology Time at the restaurant’s bar. Learn about the inspiration behind the libations, as well as how to make the drinks and ingredients at home. Try the finished product alongside a selection of Italian appetizers! Plus, have a chance to mix and match to create your own custom cocktail.
- June 19: Join Bellmont Spanish Resturant’s Annual Tasting Dinner: Discover Cinco Jotas 5J. Discover, learn, and taste Spaniards’ National Treasure: Cinco Jotas Acorn-fed 100% Ibérico ham, the true “Pata Negra.”
- June 23: Be a part of Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar’s Blind Wine Tasting. The restaurant’s very own Sommelier, Aldo Gutiérrez, will help guide you through your blind journey, tasting 12 wines from around the globe with a mission to discern if the wine is from the old or new world. Also, paired Hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- June 29: Come to the Downtown for the Coral Gables Bark Crawl! Join this doggy twist on a bar crawl, where owners and their furry friends can mix & mingle while enjoying drinks and bites. Participating restaurants inclued: Divino Ceviche, John Martin’s Irish Pub & Restaurant, KAO Sushi & Grill by SushiClub, La Taberna Giralda, The Cafe at Books & Books and 77 Sportbar. At each location, guests will also be treated to a complimentary doggie bandana and Frisbee!
Stay in the know with all Coral Gables Culinary Month happenings by visiting CoralGablesRestaurantWeek.com.